Sterling Carpet Shops, Inc
Sterling Carpet Shops is a full service, independent owner operated floor covering business offering carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, ceramic tile, area rugs and remnants. Our products are from all the leading mills and manufacturers. Our installers offer the very finest workmanship available. Since 1976, we have built a winning combination of professional expertise, quality products and superior service resulting in unbeatable value. We would be pleased to serve your floor covering needs, and look forward to you joining our thousands of satisfied customers.
We are well aware that you have many choices when deciding where to purchase your flooring. No matter which company you buy from, always consider these guidelines while choosing your flooring provider:
1. Always insist on taking samples home. You cannot bring your sofa, drapes, chairs, paint, and lamps to the store. The carpet dealer who refuses to let you take samples home is afraid you will use the samples to shop the competition. You should not have to leave a deposit for the samples either.
2. Insist on a FREE, Professional measurement.
3. Insist on being able to see the layout of your job and a seam plan.
4. Insist on seeing the square footage you are being charged for.
5. Get the final complete cost that includes the following:
- Take Up
- Moving furniture
- Metal Strips
6. Don’t fall in love with a price that is not what it appears to be.
7. Insist on experienced sales people.
8. Insist on experienced installers.
9. Always check the BBB, Washington Checkbook, and Angie’s List for company ratings.
10. Don’t be pressured. You will have to live with your decisions for many years. Take your time.
11. Ask questions. Test your salesman’s knowledge and become more comfortable with your choices.
Better Yet – Don’t take a chance. Come into Sterling Carpet Shops today where we insist you get the best and most complete service.